Whenever fighting acne, you should know the source behind the breakout. This should help you make the essential changes in your lifestyle to prevent your acne from worsening and flaring up later on.
Although our body is complex, there’s two theories as to the reasons why your body encounters acne breakout. Those two theories would be the oil theory and hormone theory.
The Oil Theory
Studies continuously reveal that oil may be the source behind pimples. This is because the glands inside your skin become over active; thus, creating more oil than your skin layer needs. Since this oil accrues together with the dead skin cells and bacteria, your skin pores become inflamed, leading to acne breakouts in the form of pimples.
The Hormones Theory
Your body is made up of a complex mixture of hormones, which manages bodily processes. Due to age and life’s circumstances (puberty, pregnancy, stress, etc.) the body’s hormones can easily become unbalance. This will cause your body to react strangely. Among those strange ways is an acne breakout.
How to Stop Acne Breakouts
Regardless of whether your acne breakout comes from extra oil or a hormonal imbalances, there’s something you can do to assist control both problems. Those ideas are as follows:
- Learn to cope with stress in a healthy way. To illustrate exercise. These day there are a wide variety of types of exercises: Cross Fit, Zumba, and Wii games to name a few. Obviously, there are your traditional exercise techniques such as workout equipment and aerobic exercise. The general point is basically that you have several exercise techniques to choose from; you don’t have to live stress.
- Put your hormones back in balance with the addition of more healthy fatty acids to your diet. You can do this by eating more fish, and cooking with healthy oils for example extra virgin olive oil and grape seed oil. Also control your hormonal system with healthy snacks such as avocados, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Dehydration occurs when there is an insufficient water intake. Dehydration directly affects acne problems because the skin has difficulty getting rid of dead cells when it is overly dry. The dead cells can lead to flare ups if they stay on the skin.
- Only use all-natural skin products on your face when you have pimples.Many other products contain chemicals that can just irritate and dry out your skin to become irritated. The chemicals in skin products can remove essential oils from your skin. People suffering with acne will oftentimes want to pop their oil-filled pimples. If you can’t break the habit, be sure to thoroughly wash your hands and nails in order to avoid contaminating your pores with bacteria.
- Tea tree oil can help you control your skin clear. Tea tree oil provides a non-trying way to eliminate oil from backing up in your zits without drying skin. You will need to clean your daily face regularly to get rid of zits. You must schedule the time each day to caring for your skin. Clean your face twice a day with the right cleanser. Do not go overboard with washing your face because it can cause excess oil production.The best way to prevent acne flareup is by maintaining a clean your face. You can read more about acne on this webpage.
My strong believe is that, despite some exceptions, no acne would apear in healthy body. Think what are you eating. There is no magic – just avoid Junk Food. Simply as that. Live healthy.