Acne treatments are very important thing for those who have acne. First you have to know which acne treatment is best for your skin and your body.
People have recently been looking for helpful acne treatments. Below are a few natural and not really so natural acne treatments which are proved to be helpful
Natural Acne Treatments
Witch Hazel Astringent
This particular astringent is produced by witch hazel plant . It is regularly found in Nova Scotia in Canada lower to Texas and Florida. Simply steam the twigs of this plant and voila! The extract you get from it serves as your astringent. Make sure to cool it though. What’s great about this is that it happens naturally. There is no doubt it is less harsh in comparison with commercially-produced astringents.
Natural Home Acne Treatments
Take a look at your kitchen for things like oranges and lemons, fresh garlic and raw potatoes. Natural extracts coming from these fruits and vegetables may help reduce the redness and clear the skin.
- Oranges and lemons need be squeezed on 100 % cotton balls. Apply the juice on damaged areas and clean it just after about 20 mins.
- Fresh garlic can be used much simpler. Simply take away its peeling and apply it on your face.
- As for raw potatoes, peel off them and rub it on your face.
Non-Natural Acne Treatment
Commercially Produced Astringents
There’s no question that astringents we can easily buy also are helpful. There are plenty of options to pick from with extra ingredients which lead to much better skin. The main bad thing is it may be a little bit harsh mainly because of the chemicals included in. Use them with special care because they can dry your skin.
Antibiotics are recommended for serious situations. All these medications are taken to minimize the number of bacteria inside and all around skin follicles. Furthermore, they reduce the exasperating chemicals which the white blood cells create. Finally, antibiotics reduce the content level of the free fatty acids included in sebum. Also developing an anti-inflammatory action. Talk to your skin doctor for the best antibiotic and dosage for you.
- Tetracycline continues to be most often prescribed antibiotic for acne remedy. Almost all of this antibiotic needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Additionally, this specific antibiotic shouldn’t be used by women that are pregnant. Generally, the beginning dose is 500 milligrams 2 times a day and is constantly taken until recommended.
- Erythromycin can be given to expecting mothers. On the other hand, it may cause sickness and even annoyed stomach. In comparison with tetracycline, which can just destroy bacteria, Erythromycin provides both anti-inflammatory and bacteria-killing properties. Also, this antibiotic has to be used in a food-filled tummy.
You may also talk about some other possible antibiotics with your doctor concerning the outcomes and side-effects.
Externally applied creams are also highly effective. But, it leads to dry and flaking skin. Benzoyl peroxide is one very common and most effective topical acne treatment for severe acne.