5 Tips For Get Rid of Acne
These days all around the world there are so many acne commercials with celebrities created and published online. Certainly they assume, if a celebrity trusts something, then so should you. The promises made for the product sound surreal, however for many of us it usually is exactly the cure they’re looking for. Regardless, it may not be for everyone.
I will share short story about one of my friend who had acquired a serious case of acne few months ago. She tried the few commercial solutions, and it didn’t give any results at all. As a young person, their needed a solution immediately because she was beset by acne breakouts. Being not able to to find a quick solution, she ended up going to the dermatologist for acne treatment information and solutions. The physician suggested her a face cream together with an oral medication. After following his recommendations for a couple weeks, her acne was almost cured. This was the best solution for her, however it may not be for you – due to the fact that we are all different. Listed below are 5 basic tips for get rid of acne that I’ve found over this case of my friend:
- For those who have oily skin – it is advisable to take a medicated acne product or one in gel form.
- In case you have dry skin – you’ll probably get better results with the acne cream form and medicated products with benzoyl peroxide or salycic acid.
- People who have combined type of skin (both oily & dry skin) – should use a combination of oily skin gels and dry skin acne creams to apply to different regions of your face depending on the skin condition.
- If you have sensitive skin – you will definitely need lower concentrations of either dry, oily, or combined-type treatments.
- In case you have skin pain as a result of acne – you should definitely get personal consultation from a doctor.
A lot of people have trouble with skin problems on a regular basis. It seems that using the progress in medicine, acne problem could have been solved long time ago and thus acne should be a pale memory. However the old-age self-confidence destroyer is still around and going strong.